(13 :41 :57)
1. Let’s all thank Mr Yang for coming today and for putting out
2. Firemen want to
stop a fire
when it is small.
3. People all over the world
hands for many different reasons.
4. The reason why Jim smiles a lot is simple
5. When you
make a mistake
, you should say, “I’m sorry.”
Keys: B C A D B
1. When I hear the fire alarm, I get up quickly.
2. Can I answer the phone?
3. If the traffic lights are red, the traffic must stop.
4. We should say, “Who is that?” when we answer the phone.
5. When you leave the building, you should walk down the stairs quickly.
Keys: CA B C B
1. When I answer the phone, what should I say?
2. What should I do when I meet new people?
3. When you don’t hear something, what should you say?
4. You see some students running in the corridor, what will you say?
5. You’re answering the phone, but you have to be away for a moment, what can you say?
Keys: B A B C B
1. M: I was 22 years old when I became a fireman. How about Mark
when he became a fireman?
W: He was only 20, he was very young but he is a good fireman.
Q: How old was Mark when he became a fireman?
2. W: Oh, my God!
M: What did you see last night?
W: I saw some smoke. Wow! The house was on fire. And the fire was not small.
Q: What happed to the house?
3. M: Do you often train the fire drill near the school?
W: Yes, we train the fire drill every Thursday.
Q: When does the woman train the fire drill?
4. M: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the Shenzhen Stadium?
W: Oh, it’s a little far from here. But you can take a bus there.
M: Which bus should I take?
W: Bus No. 365.
Q: Which bus can the man take?
5. W: Peter, when will your friend John arrive at the airport?
M: At 10:00 a.m. He is my best friend. I’ll hug him when I meet him.
Q: What will Peter do when he meets his friend John at the airport?
Lucy, can you tell me what should I do when I walk on busy streets?
W: You shouldn’t push people on busy streets. You should say, “Excuse me!”
M: When I meet young people, should I shake hands with them?
W: We usually shake hands with older people. When we meet young people, we usually wave and say, “Hello”.
M: Can you tell me the way to Donghu Park?
W: You can take the bus No. 103. It can take you there.
M: There will be a fire drill in our school. What should I do when I hear the fire alarm?
W: When you hear the fire alarm, you should walk down the stairs quickly. Don’t take anything with you.
Keys: 5 4 2
6 3 1
Everyone should be polite. Being polite means we should be nice to other people. When we answer the phone, we should say, “Hello, who’s that?” When we meet younger people, we should wave and say, “Hi, I’m Pat.” When we meet older people, we should shake hands and say, “It’s nice to meet you.” When we wait for a bus, we should line up. When the bus is coming, we shouldn’t push or stand first. When we get on the bus, we should let old people sit down first.
Last Friday, We had a fire
at school. When we
the fire alarm, we left the classroom
. We walked down the stairs quickly. When we went into the playground,
we lined up quietly
. But a few students took their school bags with them.
Keys: 1. drill
4. we lined up quietly
Keys: 1. E
Keys: 1. more…than
Keys: D B E A C
Keys: B C C B
首 页 上一页
下一页 尾 页
0/0 共: 0 条记录