Unit 12 A girl and three bears
Today I’ll talk about unit 9, a girl and three bears. The lesson is a story about a girl and three bears. I will talk about it from 3 parts.
1. Teaching material.
2. Teaching aims.
3. Teaching procedure.
Well, firstly I’ll talk about the teaching material. There are a lot of pictures here. And students will be interested in the book. The story is funny and interesting. Students can enjoy the story and learn some new words and sentences. The story is easy and short. It’s easy for students to master and understand.
Then I’ll talk about the next part teaching aims.
1. Be able to read and understand the phrases: house、go out、hungry、thirsty、tired、bread.
1. Students can master some relevant listening skills and speaking skills.
1. Master the key words.
2. Master the sentences.
1. Read the key words correctly.
2. Make sentences in their own words..
1. Here I’ll use PPT to Show a riddle and invite students to guess what animals are they? Next I’ll play a song about three bears. And try to ask them to follow it to sing together.